How do I download an mp3?
Click on the Shop tab in the menu bar to see our complete collection of tracks available for download. Choose a track and click on the Speaker button or Play icon to hear the track. If you like it, add it to your cart.
How do I download multiple copies of a particular mp3?
Click on the Shop tab in the menu bar. Choose a track available for download.. Choose a quantity from the onscreen prompt (the default is always 1 item) and click on Add To Cart. Then click on Proceed To Checkout and pay for your order. You will be sent a download link to the email address you provide during the process.
Do you take credit cards or cheques?
Sorry, we only accept PayPal for the moment. There will always be a minimum of one free track available on the site for download at all times, so you can always get something for your trouble!
Are other formats available?
Tracks are currently available in mp3 format only. More formats will soon be available..
What formats are coming soon?
We will be offering both high-resolution HD 24-bit 96kHz Broadcast WAV and 30-second ringtones of tracks.
I have custom requirements – can you help?
Contact us for your custom audio requirements. We love to help!
I’m a DJ and/or remixer – any stems I can use royalty-free?
Stems (multitrack versions) will be made available in the near future for DJs and remixers to use royalty-free under a Creative Commons license as they please provided they credit us appropriately in each use. Stay tuned.
How long does it take to download an mp3?
It depends on the size of the file, the speed of your modem and the speed of your Internet connection. As a rule of thumb, downloading a 4-minute track (3.5 MB) will take:
28.8 kbps modem: 20-25 minutes
56.6 kbps modem: 10-15 minutes
ADSL modem: 5-10 minutes
Cable / T1 modem: 1 minute
Can I make purchases and download tracks on any computer?
You can use your user name and password to make purchases from any computer. To download a track, the computer must meet the minimum hardware requirements specified in our Help section. We recommend that you download files to your main computer.
I don’t live in Canada. Can I download music from wigglytoesmusic.com?
Yes. Hello world, welcome! Worldwide rights are owned by Wiggly Toes Music Productions of West Vancouver, BC, Canada.
How do I listen to the tracks I have downloaded?
MP3 files can be read by any computer equipped with media player software capable of reading MP3 files. You can use your media player software to play your MP3 files, organize them, burn them to a CD, or copy them to a portable media player. For more information, click on Help (?) in your media player application. You can copy MP3-HD files downloaded from wigglytoesmusic.com to as many devices as you like as long as it is for your personal use.
What if I download a file and it doesn’t work?
If you can’t open a file, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot the problem.
I accidentally deleted a track I downloaded. How can I get it back?
Look in your recycle bin. The track should be there. If you have emptied your recycle bin, the track is gone and you will have to buy it again. We allow only one download. Be careful when deleting files; otherwise, you might lose your downloads. It is a good idea to burn your downloads to a CD just in case. However, you can always ask us – we will be happy to send you a link to a new download if the circumstances warrant it. In that instance, please email us.
My computer has crashed and I’ve lost all the music I purchased on wigglytoesmusic.com. Can I get it back?
Look in your recycle bin. The track should be there. If you have emptied your recycle bin, the track is gone and you will have to buy it again. Be careful when deleting files; otherwise, you might lose your downloads. It is a good idea to burn your downloads to a CD just in case. However, you can always email us for consideration with an explanation of how devastated you were to find you have lost our music – we love to reward our SuperFans.
Why do I have to accept a licence agreement?
The licence means you have the right to listen to the track. It belongs to you personally and confirms that royalties have been paid for the track you purchased. You are entitled to listen to the music on your computer, burn it to a CD, or copy it to an MP3 player or PDA as long as it is strictly for your personal, private use.
How do I pay for downloads?
PayPal is the only method we currently accept.
wigglytoesmusic.com and copyright
You may not violate the copyright on any track you download from wigglytoesmusic.com. All components of a song (lyrics, music, performance) are protected by copyright.
wigglytoesmusic.com respects intellectual property rights. Royalties are paid on every track that is purchased and downloaded. Thank you for supporting the creativity of passionate individuals.
The files may not be used for any purpose other than personal, private playback and reproduction, unless otherwise authorized.
Tracks downloaded from wigglytoesmusic.com are strictly for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make copies for purposes of sale, rental or distribution without paying royalties.
By making a purchase on wigglytoesmusic.com, you agree that wigglytoesmusic.com is not responsible for any infringement of copyright on your part.
I have a gift certificate. How can I use it?
If you have a gift certificate, it is counterfeit. We never issue gift certificates and have no plans to do so.
wigglytoesmusic.com allows you to download, stream and browse Products (the “Service”) in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- By installing, copying or otherwise using the Service or the related Software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement or cannot comply with them, do not install, copy or otherwise use the Service, the Software, or any music, image, video, text or other material available through the Service (“Content”).
- You agree not to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise tamper with the security features, special rules or other security functions for any reason whatsoever. You agree to comply with such rules and policies as the Service Provider may establish from time to time. Such rules and policies usually apply indiscriminately to all users of the Service and the Software and may include, for example, required or automatic updates, modifications and/or reinstallations of the Software, and the application of patches to address security, interoperability and/or performance issues.
- You agree not to use the Content for any purpose that may infringe the copyright on that Content.
- The Service and the related Software allow you to obtain, listen to, watch and/or read (as the case may be) Content in digital format solely for the purpose of personal non-commercial entertainment. This Content may be the property of the Service Provider or of third parties, irrespective of which you understand and agree that your rights to the Content are limited under the Copyright Act. You agree not to attempt to modify any Software or Content obtained through the Service for any reason, including falsifying or changing the identity of the owner or the source of the Content. DJ and/or Remixer (multitrack) stems are not covered by this clause due to their unique intended use, and will be acceptable if prior written permission is obtained from the copyright owners.
- You represent, warrant and agree that you will use this Service for personal non-commercial entertainment purposes only and not for purposes of redistribution. You agree not to redistribute, disseminate or publicly use the Content obtained through the Service, and not to transfer copies of the said Content.
- The Service Provider and/or the owners of the Content may periodically remove Content from the Service without prior notice.
- The owners of the Content are beneficiaries of this Agreement and are entitled to enforce it.
- THE SERVICE, AND ALL CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION, MATERIAL AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” WITH NO WARRANTY FROM THE SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE OWNERS OF THE CONTENT. THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND ALL OWNERS OF CONTENT DISCLAIM, TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE OWNERS OF THE CONTENT CANNOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER MALWARE.
- THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE OWNERS OF THE CONTENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNFORESEEN, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR FROM THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE USE OF THE CONTENT IN RESPECT OF WHICH THE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IS MADE.
Pricing and taxes
What are the applicable sales taxes?
The purchaser agrees to pay to the seller the taxes based upon the address where the order will be shipped. An order to be sent to the U.S.A. is thus, not taxed. For an order shipped in Canada, the taxes depend upon the province; for example, for Quebec, the added taxes are QST (Quebec Sales Tax) and the GST (Goods & Services Taxes).
Does wigglytoesmusic.com match its competitors’ prices?
No, wigglytoesmusic.com’s pricing policy is independent from its competitors.
How are the product’s prices displayed?
The prices associated with our products are displayed in Canadian currency without the applicable sales taxes, which are added during the ordering process. All orders regardless of their origin are payable in Canadian currency. wigglytoesmusic.com reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. Products are always billed on the basis of the prices at the time of the order.